REPORT SPAM AND ABUSE of .eu.pn / .me.pn
FreeHostingEU maintains a zero tolerance spam policy and we do not allow our free domains and hosting network resources to be used for spam or other abuse purposes. Please check our Terms of Services, or see the details below:
SPAM aka Unsolicited Bulk Messages
E-mail spam, also known as unsolicited bulk email (UBE) or unsolicited commercial email (UCE), is the practice of sending unwanted e-mail messages, frequently with commercial content and usually in large quantities to an indiscriminate set of recipients. You can learn more in Wikipedia's SPAM article.
Nowadays, spam is not only e-mail messages, but it defines all types of undesired messages, including mass and/or unwanted posting to newsgroup, forums, chats, blogs, wikis, guestbooks, video sites, etc.
Phishing and Other Online Scam attempts
Phishing is an attempt to criminally and fraudulently acquire sensitive information, such as usernames, passwords and credit card details, by masquerading as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication. PayPal, eBay and online banks are common targets of such attempts. There are also so called advance fee frauds (419 fraud, Nigerian scam), and others. - Learn more about phishing.
» If you notice .me.pn / .eu.pn site running online scam, please take a minute to REPORT ABUSE
Copyright Infringement Claims
In case you believe some of .eu.pn/.me.pn sites infringes your copyrights, please submit a copyright claim via the report abuse form below. To be considered effective, a notification of a claimed copyright infringement i.e. your copyright complaint MUST include ALL the following information:
- An electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit Free Hosting EU to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Free Hosting EU to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and an electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted.
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
PLEASE NOTE: In case the complaining party fails to provide all the mentioned above information, we reserve the right to ignore the copyright infringement complaint submitted by that party/person.
Online Contact Form to Report Abuse
Please use the contact form below to report spam, phishing, copyright infringement or any other abuse and/or activities performed by .eu.pn / .me.pn users that you think might be illegal or abusive:
|Type of Abuse:|
(or web page address)
|Please type the text of your report below:|
Please verify that you are a human but not a bot
|- I understand that by providing a fake abuse complaint I am liable to legal prosecution.|